Tacho Pro 2008 change odometer for Audi A4 UK NSI
Equipment: Tacho Pro 2008 July PLUS Universal
Use this board and clip:
There are different instrument versions. To find the right one, you have to try which one gives you the right value when reading. Reading will not corrupt the database. But only program with the version that gives you the correct valuel!
1. Remove the cluster and open it.
2. Look for the 8 pin chip 93C56( not the chip 93C48).
3. Look for the silver chrystal and join its contacts.
4. Connect the clip to Port1.
5. Put the clip on the chip 93C56(red on pin1).
6. Select the menu Audi-A4-UK NSI -UK NSI old
or Audi-A4-UK NSI -UK NSI new
or Audi-A4-UK NSI -UK 2 Eeproms
7. The Tacho Universal shows you the old value.
8. Select the menu Adjust KM.
9. Enter the new value.
10. Verify the new value with OK.